Mar 4, 2009

My Harry Potters


I am currently re-reading my Harry Potter's and I cant remember for how many times already. This started last month, and I am now on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7). I had a bad case of migraine last weekend which I know is caused by reading the books way past midnight daily. And yes, I still cry or laugh and get scared every time I read the books. My husband don't get this. I think its the same way that I don't get his excitement over something like, basketball or boxing. To each his own.

I already the Twilight Series and enjoyable though they were, they had nothing on my Harry Potter's.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Marites said...

I like both book series but i think, they are different from each other in that Twilight is more like a love story.