Jul 10, 2009

True Blood: The Southern Vampire Mysteries



The graph is cool!

Yes, I am a vampire lover. I loved Twilight and now I will start to read The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris which is the inspiration for the HBO Original Series, True Blood. It also now known as the Sookie Stackhouse books. I saw the first episode of True Blood, and it was very boring so I took to the books instead.

I will let you know how it goes after I have read the first book, Dead Until Dark.



3 comments:

Joy said...

I think that is the best graph I have ever seen! I read Twilight, and to be honest I thought it was a very poorly-written book... but I have heard good things about Southern Vampires. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

sundcarrie said...

I think you will enjoy the books. I liked the series but kept yelling at the TV because they changed so much. Jason is not really a main character in the books and he plays a huge role in the TV series. The books are a lot better. I have read seven and have 8 in my huge "to be read" pile.

Dinah said...

@joy, The graph is cute indeed! I love me vampires and werewolves!
@sundcarrie, i am watching the 1st season of the series and I am not liking it:-( i am not yet through the 1st book though. if you say its good, will find time to read it now!