Aug 11, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

I love the book My Sister's Keeper and I won't watch the movie! There, I have said it and although I love Cameron Diaz, I wouldn't let her ruin the book for me.

This book made me cry in its first 25 pages and reading it makes me wonder if I am really a good parent to all of my children. Or am I only the best parent for my youngest, or eldest or middle child? As parents, how do we decide what is the best for our children?

I would recommend this book to all the parents out there, and for all people who have siblings and for all people who know somebody suffering from an illness. Let me just tell you that the ending of this book really jolted me and broke my heart. This book is going to be on my all time favorites, really.

Not much of a review, eh? I'm like a gushing fan right? Well the book is that good. Not a waste of time I tell you. But be prepared to cry.





3 comments:

kcatwoman said...

hi.im excited to read this too.i like the story!

http://bestpinayblogever.blogspot.com/

kcatwoman said...

hi.im excited to read this too.i like the story!

http://bestpinayblogever.blogspot.com/

Dinah said...

@kcatwoman: this is really good. i had a good cry :-0