Aug 27, 2009

Wendy's Delivery Sucks!

Excuse me while I take some time off from reading and just shout this from the top of this Ortigas Building, "WENDY'S DELIVERY SUCKS!!!" And it sucks big time! And to think that the food is not that great anyway!!!

We ordered some food at around 4:03 pm and was told that maximum delivery waiting time would 45 minutes. I called at around 5pm to follow, since we had another history of waiting for a Wendy's delivery that never did came, and was told that the rider left at 4:36. The store nearest us is in Megamall so I was expecting it anytime after that call. It came at 5:22! We all lost our appetite by then!

So if you are hungry, never ever order from Wendy's! You will end up hungry and fuming mad like me!

5 comments:

christina said...

may wendys pa ba?

Dinah said...

@christina, naku malapit ng mawala due to bad service!

Joy said...

Huh. I didn't even know Wendy's had delivery! Maybe it's better that I didn't know ;)

Dwacon® said...

I never knew they delivered.

Dinah said...

@joy,@dwacon, in the Philippines, they do. But they should rethink it if the service sucks this much!