Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
- Only if available. Usually chips or nuts.
writing in books horrify you?
- Write on books? NO! Unless they are text books!
- Dog-ears mostly. My kids usually take out my bookmarks.
- Hard copy
able to put a book down at any point?
- Can put books down anytime. If you are a mother, this is a skill that you must learn and master without losing your patience. No matter how exciting the book is, a shrieking child or a frowning husband takes precedence.
- Wait until I can google it, or guess based on the context.
- Will start Lost Symbol tomorrow. Currently re-reading Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- On a book sale, Hannibal by Thomas Harris
you read more than one at a time?
- More than one at anytime. I have books lying around and I usually whichever is handy.
- While everybody is watching TV or whenever there is a lesser chance that I will be bothered.
- Depends on the story. I love the Harry Potter, Twilight, Narnia series but cant finish the first few chapters of Southern Vampires.
- Sidney Sheldon, Harry Potter
- I wish I can organize them. But I store them in the bookshelf in no particular order(except the series that are of course stored together). My only concern is that they fit. Otherwise, they stay in a box.
Special thanks to Pachuvachuva where I first saw this meme.