Mar 25, 2010

Need Glasses?


Nobody told me back then that it was not good to read books while on a moving vehicle. And since I lived in Las Pinas city and went to school in Manila, I had a 2-hour commute each way, everyday. Armed with a good book, I didn't mind the traffic, the heat or the smell at all! But my eyes suffered though. I used to have bad headaches and was told I need to stop reading while on the bus to prevent it. And now, I have to wear glasses. But I am cheap and I hate spending for myself. But when I read Eric's Review of Zenni Optical, I know that I can now buy as many glasses as I need. Where else can you find Lowest Price Progressive Glasses starting at $8? So I became interested on how they became the #1 online Rx glasses store. I found out that they can offer their glasses cheap because they use no middlemen, and they do not spend on advertising and retail space. They also only charge $4.95 shipping for all your orders regardless of quantity. So you also get savings on shipping charges if you order for your whole family or for several glasses for yourself. If you want more fashionable eyeglasses, you can chosee to spend a little more and they are still the cheapest ones you will ever find!

No comments: