Aug 25, 2010

Join Quicker8's Blog Contest!

Quicker8 is having a contest and while I will win the 1st prize, I ask all of you to take a shot at it too! They say if you want something bad enough, then you will have it. I want the watch, there, I said it maybe 4 times already in all my four blogs, haha! By the way, the contest ends September 8 so hurry up. And she will announce that I won the watch on September 18 by random.org, haha!

Anyway, here are the prizes for you to drool over:


1st prize - Ladies Chronograph (bic face) watch
2nd prize - Kate Spade kikay kit (orange)
3rd prize - Kate Spade kikay kit (floral)

And to join, juts follow these instructions:
1. Subscribe to my feed via email located right side bar (REQUIRED) - 1 Entry
2. Blog about the contest along with the Prizes {You MUST include the Prizes and My link}- 5 Entries
- If you have multiple blogs, much better. Each blog post along with the Prizes -5 Entries.
3. Leave a comment in this post telling me what you did and give me the link of the blog post. 1 Entry.
4. Comment to any of my post. From August 8,2010 to Sept 8,2010 and you’ll have 1 entry each comment.
-Make it sure it's at least three word ! LOL And NO SPAMMING, PLEASE!
So head over to Quicker8 and join the contest now!