Aug 10, 2010

A Versatile Blogger Award!

First, I would like to thank pachuvachuva for this Versatile Blogger Award and to my book suppliers namely my bosses Aldrich, Mickey and Lara and also esnips.com for free ebook downloads. He he. I would also like to thank Booksale for their low priced books because you know me, if its not free or if its not cheap, I cant buy it.

Anyway, to share the award and the love, here is what I need to do:
  1. Thank the person that gave you this award, so again thanks to pachuvachuva!
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass the award to 7 other bloggers
  4. Let the 7 bloggers know that you've picked them for this award.

So the 7 Things about me:
  1. I used to read as a form of escape. I usually have no baon for lunch when I was a scholar at St Paul Pasig, so I would go to the library and read. It helped pass the time but not the hunger. I was so skinny then.
  2. I started reading short stories and Tagalog novels of Lualhati Bautista, then I moved to Sweet Valley and RL Stine and then to Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King.
  3. When I was in elementary, my neighbor had a store and she rents out Komiks. I didn't have to pay her because she made me read all of them and I tell her what's good and what's crap. I also remind her of how the story was in the previous story.
  4. I don't understand it that my kids don't love to read.
  5. I only recently completed my paperback collection of the 7 Harry Potter books, after my bosses gave me GC's at Bestsellers. Yes, I am a cheapo!
  6. My husband gave me the 4 Twilight books in a span of 1 year: as a birthday present, Mother's Day gift, anniversary guift and Christmas gift. I loved how he took the effort to reserve and search the books for me.
  7. I have a big balikbayan box of books at the office, under my desk, waiting to be brought home. Sadly, I don't have anymore space at home for them! But I don have the heart to sell them or give them away. I love re-reading them


I pass this award to this 7 bloggers:
  1. Some Things Are Free
  2. Crayons and Pencils
  3. SOSYALERANG FROG
  4. Deliciously Spicy Moments
  5. Unchained Thoughts
  6. Mom's Wish Lists
  7. Ruthilicious

So spread the love!

4 comments:

Chuchie | Chie Wilks said...

Hello Dinah, Thank you so much for the visit and for the award..wohoo..this is the very first award I received at Unchained thoughts. Thank you so much. I will surely post this

Ruthi said...

Hi Dinah... thanks for the award. It is an honor for me to receive it even if you only been to my blog once. Thanks again.

Ruthilicious

pachuvachuva said...

Hi, Dinah! Luv your blog's new look. And you're welcome! ;)

pachuvachuva said...

Hi, Dinah! Luv your blog's new look. And you're welcome! ;)