Sep 30, 2010

Yes, I am Reading my Harry Potters Again!

And I have lost count of how many times I have read them and still, I keep doing it. Unlike some books where I have to be in a particular mood before I can finish it or even pick it up, my Harry Potters can keep me company at any time. I can't read a Twilight book when I am sad or angry. I cannot read a John Grisham novel when I am too tired to think and so on and so forth.
I have just finished reading Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets and I will start with Prisoners of Azkaban tonight. Yeah, I love Harry Potter so sue me!

1 comment:

Corina said...

Very nice! I'm also re-reading my Harry Potters, I'm on The Half Blood Prince =]

Once I'm done I'll probably start all over again! Harry Potter books have always been my before bed reads.

I Love Snape ♥

- Corina @ Through The Photographs