Nov 23, 2010

My life according to the Eraserheads

This is a meme going around facebook but I got this from Reyna Elena and I would like to share it here. Of course, since my all time favorite band is the Eraserheads, I will of course asnwere with their songs.

The rules are very simple:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.
You can’t use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title.
It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “my life according to (band name)”
Tag your music loving friends!

Are you a male or female: MINSAN
Describe yourself: TIKMAN
How do you feel: WITH A SMILE
Describe where you currently live: ALAPAAP
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: SA WAKAS
Your favourite form of transportation: RUN BARBI RUN
Your best friend is: TOYANG
Your fear: MALING AKALA
What is the best advice you have to give: HUWAG KANG MATAKOT
Thought for the Day: HUWAG MO NANG ITANONG
How would you like to die: WITH A SMILE

Have fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

like eraserheads too! Hope to see you in my blog! http://jingcans.blogspot.com