Sep 7, 2011

How Was Your August?

I read about this monthly round up from Mich Magbag's blog and decided to make one for myself! So here is my August:

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
-How To Make an American Quilt
-The Hunger Games
-Always by Judith McNaught
-Now and Forever by Judith McNaught

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
-Everybody's Fine
-Parent Trap

What special days did I celebrate and how?
-Vangie and Rio's wedding in Kalibo
-The Cebu family trip

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
-Bouquet of flowers and a letter after a huge fight

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
-Me, just the usual allergies and headaches while hubby was admitted for Cardiac AF last Aug 31
-Hubby's motor accident

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
-An overnight stay in Boracay, disco at an alumni homecoming, and Perya in San Roque!
-The Cebu family trip

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
-A Korean restaurant in Robinsons Galleria but I forgot the name. They had the best chicken evah!
- Larsian in Cebu, CNT and Zubuchon

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
-None! no budget, ha ha

What were this month's disappointments?
-Plenty of heartaches and tears

What were my accomplishments this month?
-Cant think of any, hu hu.

I hope to have a better September but this past week did not show any promise. Oh well.

No comments: