Oct 21, 2011

25 Random Facts About Me

I found this via Mommy Journey and decided to put this up here so that you may at least know the blogger behind the books.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Meg Cabot of the Princess Diaries books.
2. What’s on your playlist right now? True Faith
3. Where did you meet your husband? Texas Chicken fast food, Divisoria branch.
4. How many children do you have? Three.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? No.
6. Was it love at first sight when you saw your husband? No. I was ignoring him and he was challenged because all the girls at work likes him.
7. What’s your favorite food? Sinigang
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Chocolate Chip Cookie
9. If you could buy one thing for the house right now, money aside, what would it be? Books, more book storage space.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? Doctor
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I love doing the laundry. It soothes me.
12. Do you watch X-Factor? Yes.
13. Did you have braces? Not yet, but I plan to have them next year.
14. Favorite Social Network? Twitter @ishi0506 and Blogspot
15. Where’d your husband propose to you? He didnt. We had to get married because I was pregnant, he he.
16. Why is your blog called The Bookish Worm? Because I love reading. I started reading when I was a kid, starting with komiks, and then in high school(1st and 2nd years) because I had no friends, I was just always at the library.
17. Do you speak any other languages? I speak weird sometimes!
18. What’s your favorite pastime? Duh, reading, he he.
19. What magazines do you read? Home magazines like Real Living
20. Name one of your useless skills. I can tune out of everything when I am reading.
21. Do you drive? Learning.
22. What are your top five TV shows at home this fall ’11 season? X Factor and not much else. I am not into TV and I just got hooked on X Factor because my husband loves it.
23. Can you dance? Yes, but gracefully, No! My son is teaching me how to Dougie though.
24. What’s your favorite place in the world? Home.
25. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Read people's mind.

Now, I’m gonna ask you to do two things in the comments: 1) Answer one of my 25 questions with an answer about you, and 2) ask me another random question, which I’ll answer. I hope to meet you!

No comments: