Oct 12, 2011

How was your September?

My August was hell so September, while not yet heaven, was still a big improvement!

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
-Time Magazine on 9/11, more Judith McNaught, 2 Sidney Sheldons

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
-X Factor, Wish ko Lang, Zombadings

What special days did I celebrate and how?
-Ehm's birthday where I get to see my long lost friend Emily and where Rona left her husband inside the bus!

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
-for Ehms, just a dinner treat and for Vangie, the blouse as a group gift

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
-the usual allergies and my mom's aching lower back and her hypertension.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
-playing and teaching the kids card games like Pekwa, unggoyan etc.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
-our very own ginataang kuhol and lunch at 8 spices with dear ex-boss

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
-1 pair of sandals, 1 alligator shoes, 3 flats! (5 shoes in a month)

What were this month's disappointments?
-no extra blogging income
-my sister in law left to work abroad

What were my accomplishments this month?
-I lost 3 pounds and then i gain 5 back, ha ha ha

I hope to have a better October!

No comments: