Dec 3, 2011

My Son's Bookmarks

My eldest son got bad grades in one of his subjects and as a punishment, he wont be playing any computer games until after I see that his grades have improved. As an added punishment, I am making him read the Twilight books to improve his English vocabulary. And to make it worthwhile for him, I promised to treat him out to KFC for every book that he would finish reading. And while I love reading, I dont have any bookmarks at home. I just fold the pages of the books that I read! So this morning, my son made these!
It reads: Read this book, Challenge Accepted 500 pages. While the one for his sister , who is reading Harry Potter, reads, Tapusin mo ito, may KFC ka.
Justify FullI hope eating out while be enough of an incentive for them to finish the books!

No comments: