Apr 27, 2012

The Avengers: Must Watch Movie!

 Thanks to Nuffnang and PLDY myDSL, I won free tickets and my son and I were able to watch the special screening of The Avengers at Shang Cineplex last night.  I am not a big fan of the comics series and I am not that familiar with the story, but I loved it!
 Tony Spark as Iron Man was still as good as in his own series and when asked what he was without the armor, and he replied genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, that brought the house down.
 Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk did it for me.  I love Mark Ruffalo and his scruffy edgy portrayal of the man with the other man thing.  He was my ex after all, ha ha.
Another scene that I super loved was when The Hulk picked up a ranting Loki and threw him around like a rag doll.  The laughter in the cinema was deafening.  The movie was great nd I guess we all know that by now and if its the only movie you will watch this summer that you are set.
Special thanks again to Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL for the wonderful chance to watch a great movie and for the photo booth, ha ha!

No comments: