Aug 3, 2012

Re-reading the Hunger Games


I just finished reading The Hunger Games book yesterday and I am now on Catching Fire. And I just found put that it was exactly a year ago when I read the first book. I re-read my books, especially the ones I love. I already lost count of how many times I have read my Harry Potter books and I never get tired of it. While I already know how the book will end, it does not stop me from still feeling excited, apprehensive, scared and sad all over again! Its not that I dont have new books to read, as I still have the Nicholas Flamel books by Michael Scott to read because my sister has been raving about it. But I am not in the mood for it, and I am in the mood for Hunger Games. Okay, back to my books now :)


1 comment:

readplaydream said...

I feel the same way about my favorite books. I lost count of the times I've read the Chronicles of Narnia, just to relive the tale and look for things I might have missed the first time I read it. Happy reading!